Fees & Insurance
The fee for orthodontic treatment is dependent on the complexity of the problem, appliances utilized, and the length of treatment. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options after consultation with Dr. Sabatino at the end of the diagnostic consultation exam appointment. We have several payment plans to suit different budgets.
We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
We offer the following financial options for your convenience:
- Discount for additional family members
- Discount for payment in full for braces
- Interest-free monthly payments with down payment
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, CareCredit
- Automatic credit card payments with written authorization
- Insurance billing
As an additional courtesy we will be happy to assist with insurance questions to the best of our ability. If you have dental insurance with an orthodontic benefit, we will work with you and your insurance company to obtain the benefit. When the time comes we can submit claims and accept assignment of benefits. Any unpaid insurance balance will be your responsibility. Please let us know your insurance information when you contact us, or you may bring the information with you to your initial exam.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.