“It has been my great honor to help people improve their smiles for more than 30 years.” – Dr. Sabatino
Dr. Steven Sabatino has been practicing orthodontics here in the Arrowhead, Phoenix, and Scottsdale areas since 1987. He attended the University of Wisconsin - Milwaukee for his undergraduate studies and was accepted into Marquette University's School of Dentistry at the age of 20. Two years into his dental school training, he set his goals on becoming an orthodontist. Upon graduation from Marquette School of Dentistry, he worked part time on the faculty at the dental school and as a family dentist. One year later, he returned to Marquette University to earn a specialty degree in orthodontics.
After completing his Master’s degree and specialty certificate in May of 1987, Dr. Sabatino moved to Phoenix, Arizona. It is here that for over 19 years, he helped build a multi-orthodontist, multi-location practice while attending advanced continuing education courses across the United States.
On April 19, 2006, Dr. Sabatino made the decision to focus his individual orthodontic practice more on one-on-one patient treatment, staff motivation and development, and improved communication with referring doctors. Dr. Sabatino’s 30-plus years of dental experience and his detailed communication with your family dentist will help you achieve your smile potential and ideal jaw function and comfort.
- A Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics (Board Certified)
- Current member of the American Association of Orthodontists, Arizona Orthodontic Study Club, Spear Study Club, Synergy Study Club, Arizona State Dental Association, American Dental Association, Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists, OKU Honor Society, American Sleep and Breathing Academy.
- Specialty training with the following dental disciplines: Pankey, Kois, Mercer, and Dawson.
- Named one of the Valley's Top Orthodontists in Phoenix Magazine's Top Dentists Annual Edition for 17 years.
- Named in 2018 and 2019 PHOENIX Magazine’s all-time, MOST-HONORED TOP ORTHODONTIST.
Outside the Office
Dr. Sabatino donates to various local charities and supports many local sports and education programs. Most recently he has joined the Arizona Mission of Mercy where dentists from around the Valley come together to provide dental treatment to more than 2000 individuals who cannot access and/or afford dental care.
Dr. Sabatino and his wife Jill have been together since college and their two children, Alissa and Alec, live in Arizona. He is an avid mountain biker and swimmer, enjoys Alaskan fishing with his Dad, and loves entertaining and travel.